However did you come to be here?

Friday, August 24, 2012

Well!

The last few days have been interesting, to say the least! My kitchen and bathroom are being demo'd for renovations! It's making this whole diet thing especially fun since after tonight we will have no counter, or sink, or cupboards! LOL..

I don't know if we're staying in this house while it gets reno'd but.. I have to say, having to pee with no door when your MIL is here is.. Mighty strange! LOL!

Today's breakfast was a poached egg with steamed spinach, lunch was three pieces of stewing beef, and 1/4 of a green pepper. I will probably have stewing beef and salad for dinner, since it's already cooked!

I am currently being pelted by a stuffed animal, so we'll end this for now!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment