However did you come to be here?

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Yesterday was hard.

So, last night my fiancée wanted to take me out for dinner. Well, he can't, and he didn't realise that. I told him not to go without because of me.. I feel bad enough, you know?

He ordered a combo from a local chinese place, and shared it with the girls. It was nice not to have to cook, except that I had a complete breakdown and ended up crying in the bathroom. I don't even know why I was crying.

I battle depression, and it's been really crappy this past week.. Usually if I eat something I like, it makes me happy enough I can continue on. I'm growing supremely bored with bland food. It's like I don't want to eat at all, and I end up staring at my plate for at least 15 minutes before I eat it. I am too used to good cooking, I think if you cut out salt you're not cooking properly.. It's against my nature!!


So I'm about to heat up leftover chinese food for my girls. This is going to be torture. I've yet to meet an asian food I don't like. I'd kill for some dim sum, sushi, and canadian chinese food!!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment