However did you come to be here?

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day three!

Well, I am missing salt. Which is to be expected, I suppose. I was a pretty intense salt fiend prior.. Maybe that's why I've always had such a hard time losing weight..

I had picked up a "mango flavoured" salad dressing which fit the guidelines of Dr. Poon's diet.. Well, it tastes like complete butts. I have solved this problem, and have figured out my own recipe. Oil, vinegar, lime juice/zest, and a sprinkle of splenda.. Pepper, too if you're in the mood. It's like.. limey and great. I love lime!  I would be extra fabulous with some grated ginger (but I don't have any!)..

I am not hungry on this diet, though. So, that's a good thing. I am able to have my coffee with cream (which is how I drank it prior to dieting) so that's amazing! I love coffee. Whenever I am having a sugar craving, I just have a packet of splenda in my coffee instead... :)

I can't wait 'til the 16th of August! That is my next appointment.. I hope I am showing some kind of results!!

I am still positive. The support I am getting from friends is wonderful, too.

<3 Much love..

No comments:

Post a Comment