However did you come to be here?

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Blog; A weight loss journey

I've come back to blogger, after many a years of absence!

Why? To document my journey.

I have my first appointment at one of Dr. Poon's clinics on Thursday, August 2nd 2012. I am apprehensive about the whole situation, to be honest. Kind of terrified, as well.
What if I can't do it?
My head is full of doubt. I will die if I don't change, so I must keep reminding myself of this. I do have the strength to do this, I can do it, I deserve better than this! For every positive thought, I've ten negative ones swirling around in my brain.

June was a tough month for me. I did South Beach, and gained FIVE lbs in the first two weeks. It was horrible, I don't think I can sink any lower, to be honest. It's difficult, I am suffering a myriad of health problems due to my weight. Random spiking blood pressure, headaches that last weeks, sleep apnea, depression.. I'm also showing a marker in my blood for an autoimmune disease, and have just done a hormone test.
To top it all off, my doctor suspects that I am bipolar.

So on that bombshell, I'm going to ask for luck, and positive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment