However did you come to be here?

Monday, December 31, 2012

Holidays

My holidays were crap. I made a lot of bad eating choices. I have been back on track for a few days but I am still having crazy cravings. Agh, now is a time for sugar free candy, but I don't have any. I'm afraid that I might give in to all the sweets in my house. I can't. I have goals.

I want to lose at least 50lbs before June. I want to be 100lbs lighter for the summer. It would be pretty amazing.. I'd only be 50lbs from my goal then. Such a silly thing to be excited for, only being 50lbs overweight!


I just can't imagine ever being less than 200lbs. I hope I can actually get there. I have to stay motivates! I have started a daily exercise regime- it's nothing that strenuous right now, but it does give me a work out and it's something to help keep me motivated again.

Anyways, my next weigh in isn't until January 8th (I think) wish me luck, hope I didn't gain..

No comments:

Post a Comment