However did you come to be here?

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

This too shall pass, right?

I'm suffering from serious snack cravings (I'd like some doritos, and some nibs licorise please!). I don't know why but I am also very easily agitated today..

Maybe the headache I've had for almost 3 weeks is the cause of that.

I have not cheated! I made homemade caesar dressing today (egg yolk, vinegar, lime juice cause I didn't have lemon, dijon, pepper, and canola oil!) Of course I didn't put salt, or anchovies.. Or cheese, but it's pretty good! I have some fake bacon bits (they're soy) and they are low in sodium/carbs/fat/sugar so I put some of those in there. I don't know if that was okay, but to my understanding of the diet they are...


Dinner was a pork loin chop, some cabbage, and some broccoli and cauliflower. I am still craving chips, but am not hungry.

I'm having a hard time dealing with the idea that I have to eat like this for the rest of my life, but I know I won't be on phase 1 forever. I can't wait to get on with it.. I am impatiently waiting for the 16th!! I want to know if this is doing anything for me!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment