However did you come to be here?

Friday, February 8, 2013

Another one (or nine!) bites the dust!

So, on Tuesday I went for a very dreaded weigh in.. I had stepped up my activity with JM's 30 day shred. I've missed a total of four days I think in 3 weeks? So I'm pretty good at sticking to it!

Anyway, I'm down 66lbs. Which is awesome! 9lbs in two weeks? I can deal with that! So I've lost 13lbs since Christmas. Seems like I'm on track for my goal of 50lbs by June! I can't wait to get there! I am so proud of how far I have come, and am definitely suffering from the body transmorphic disorder or whatever it's called. I look in the mirror, and I look the same as I did at 321. I tried on a pair of size 14 jeans.. A bit big. I tried on size 12s.. An inch too small! I don't see myself being that small.. I hope my view of myself starts changing!! I am scared of my skin, it's pretty droopy. I can't believe it to be honest.. I hope somehow I can have the surgery to remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment